Kids my age:WOOOO PARTY! I'M GONNA GET DRUNK AND MAKE OUT WITH ALL THESE DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND DANCE AND GET DRUUUUNK AND POSSIBLY HAVE SOME SEX WITH SEXY PEOPLE. AND THEN I'M GONNA GO OUT AGAAAIN AND GO TO ANOTHER PARTY AND HAVE FUUUUN BECAUSE YEEEEEAAAHH I GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK AT ME I'M AT A PARTY IN A CLUB GETTING MY CRUNK ON UH-HUH UH-HUH YEAH WOOOOOOOOO~
Me:Aahahahahahahaha that's so true *Reblog* Mum is dinner ready? ...I wonder when the next episode of Doctor Who/Supernatural/Sherlock/Merlin airs. OH MY GOD JUST ADMIT THAT YOU'RE GAY FOR EACH OTHER ALREADY! Mmm Nutella
4. fav companion: Donna Nobel. without doubt. Catherine Tate was magnificent in that role and the way her and the doctor parted just broke my heart.
11. least fav doctor character: Martha. Always bugged me. Her relationship with the doctor always seemed so awkward. her wanting him and him trying to get over Rose.
13. Rose or Amy?: Ah I’d say Rose but only so slightly. I thought her working with both 9 and 10 showed her versatility and Doomsday always chokes me up but I love Amy’s fiery personality!
16. What do you think of Molly Hooper?: I think she represents an important part of Sherlock - her feelings for him and how his response (or lack of) highlight his difference from everyone else. I hadn’t thought much of her until Reichenbach. I think everyone underestimates her and what she’s capable of doing.
20. 11 or 9? Hmmmmmm 11. But i think 9 did a fantastic job of introducing a new generation (including me) to The Doctor. Smith just has this charisma you can’t help but warm to.
22. Sherlock cast or Doctor Who cast?: Ah. I’m going to have to go Sherlock. The casting and the chemistry between all the actors is just spot on.
24. Fav Doctor Who actor: David Tennant. But Catherine Tate is a close 2nd!!
Good for you, you are skinny and can work a camera. However, that doesn’t mean when I go on tumblr and look at my dashboard I want to see you and your friends in cut offs making peace signs. We get it you think your hot. You have made your point.
So just started watching Supernatural and who pops up in the second episode?
He gets killed of course. Saw it coming from the start. Kind of funny how this was back in 2005 and he looks older then now when he’s playing a teenager. Amazing what make up can do! ah love watching older shows and seeing actors before they got famous from a new show.